Monday, May 30, 2011

Urban Garden Prep

The community garden has gotten off to a bit of a slow start this year. Things got messed up because a few of the gardeners kept changing their minds as to if they wanted space or not. However things finally got ironed out at the end of last week and I proceeded to spend most of the weekend prepping my plot. After lots of weeding it's actually looking pretty good. I'm planning on getting all my bush beans and overflow tomato, eggplant and peppers into that garden by tomorrow.

Day 1 of Work:




Day 2 of work:


3 comments:

  1. The cleared plots look ready. I can't wait to see what you grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good. You will be picking veggies before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just look at the transformation. Soon it will be buzzing with bees and growth.

    ReplyDelete