Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm Back!

It has been a couple of years since I last posted here. Mostly because life got busy and in the way of my gardening. I have not had garden space for the past 2 summers due to traveling and then moving to England for 8 months. However, all of that has officially changed!

This past year I graduated from university, got a grown up job and was able to talk my father into letting me rip up part of his lawn to grow some vegetables. Only condition being that he gets to reap some of the rewards!

It has been far too long since I've had a garden and as such I probably should take this season slowly. However, I am way too excited to be cautious! I've got the blueprint sorted for the layout and have gone though all of my old seeds to check what is still viable and which need to be tossed out.

This past week I even made final decisions about what new varieties of veggies I will be growing and will be officially finalizing my seed order shortly.

It may only be February, but I already can't wait for the summer!


4 comments:

  1. Hey there. Welcome back. I hope you have the best gardening season ever! Look forward to reading how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I'm very excited to be back!

    ReplyDelete